X5 is the latest generation web server from iMatix Corporation. The Xitami product line stretches back to 1996. X5 is built using iMatix's current Base2 technology for multithreading applications. On multicore machines, it is much more scalable than Xitami/2. See Wikipedia article on Xitami.
- Xitami/5.0a0 executables for Windows (Debug build)
- Xitami-5.0a0.tar.gz source kit for UNIX
- Xitami-5.0a0.zip source kit for Windows
- X5 Binaries For Windows (February 18, 2009) iMatix publishes the first binaries of X5, its relaunched Xitami webserver, and launches a new website. (+0 "2")
- The Xitami developer's group is a mailing list for discussing Xitami development issues. To subscribe, email gro.imatix.stsil|tseuqer-ved-imatix#gro.imatix.stsil|tseuqer-ved-imatix with: subscribe xitami-dev.
- The Xitami user group is a mailing list for discussion about installing and using Xitami. To subscribe, email gro.imatix.stsil|tseuqer-imatix#gro.imatix.stsil|tseuqer-imatix with : subscribe xitami.