What you can do here
You can submit:
- A bug or a problem you've encountered building or using OpenAMQ;
- A suggestion for a change;
- A feature request.
Before submitting an issue please check that no existing issue already covers your problem.
To submit an issue, enter a short title and click Submit:
Issues are tagged
We use tags to classify issues.
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- _bug - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- _change - a change proposal.
- _feature - a feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- _open - a new, open issue (automatically set on new issues).
- _closed - issue has been closed.
page revision: 0, last edited: 18 Feb 2009 17:17